Oto co znalazłam. Wygląda na to, że działa.
I use the 540EZ flash with manual mode and set at 1/8 power on my D60 (Manual Mode) approximately 125th and f4.0. I got pretty good images. I wonder anyone else out there has any other methods? Thanks.

Any non-E-TTL flash can be used with the D30/D60 in auto-flash mode (using the non-TTL sensor on the flash) or manually as you have done...except that you were just lucky that the subject distance and tone happened to be right for 1/8-power at f/4. Get closer or father away and/or shoot a lighter or darker subject and your results will not be so good. If you have the time, you can always use the camera like a Polaroid proofer, taking shots at various settings to find the right one. Frankly, the auto-sensor flash (with some intelligent input from the photographer) works as well as TTL about 90% of the time.

Z tego co wiem to nie ( nie orientuje sie w lampach canona ale jesli to nie jest ta najnowsza seria do dziala tylko w manualu - znajomy nabyl jakis czas temu D60 i troche sie zdziwil - ot taka polityka markeingowa canona )